Friday, November 14, 2008

"Before" Pics and a FANTASTIC meal

Okay, so I took a couple pictures today, that are my "before".The "love handle" picture. That's right...there's an extra curve in my hourglass.




Okay, now for the fantastic meal. I've been really good today, and we splurged tonight and went to the new Turkish place at the Greene, Pasha. The food was fantastic. We had babaganoush for an appetizer, Greg had Moussaka, and I had stuffed grape leaves and a salad. All was so good! And, the atmosphere was great. Everyone seemed happy to be there, and they even had a belly dancer! Too bad we didn't know, or we would have had some ones to tip her with....next time.
We shared some baklava for dessert, and I only had one little 1/2 in by 1/2 in piece. Pretty good!
If only the hot water heater hadn't died today, then the day would be perfect!










No comments: