Friday, November 14, 2008

Going Strong

Well, today is another day at home with Brice. He's much better now, but I wanted to keep him home because he was still throwing up last night.

But, this blog is about me.

Yesterday was difficult, because I was home. Most the time, I have a hard time not eating everything in site at home. Yesterday I did okay. (On a side note, Trader Joe's vegetarian chili is AWESOME! Best canned chili I've ever had.)

I did get on the treadmill yesterday, and, guess what!? I got on again today! I'm very proud of myself for that. Instead of sitting on the couch and watching tv during my "lunch break", I walked on the treadmill and watched tv.

I've been pretty good on my eating today, too. Breakfast was an egg white and light english muffin. Wow! I need to do that more often. The egg white is basically "free"! Lunch was beet and goat cheese salad on spinach with balsamic dressing. (The Ken's Steakhouse spray dressing.) Pretty good, and I'm just now getting a little hungry.

Dinner is still up in the air. We will probably have Chipotle, and I've done a good job getting a reasonable meal there. But I can't stop thinking about the mediterranean place....I love hummus! Maybe we will go after all.

I'll let you know.

No comments: