Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Traveling!

Today I'm in Chicago, after driving to Columbus. Well, I know it doesn't make sense, but the airfare was dirt cheap. And, the drive to Columbus wasn't that bad.

But, this post isn't about the flight, or the smoker sitting next to me on the airplane.

This is about the hardships one encounters in the food arena when traveling.

There is SO much good food out there. There is so much bad food too. Some of the good food tastes bad and some of the bad food tastes good.

I had bad food that tasted bad. There were options outside of security, but NOOOO, I had to go through security into terminal food hell. I chose Quizno's. I chose poorly. A "Caprese" sandwich. Here's what was served: A HUGE wheat bun with 3 slices of cheese, 4 tomatoes, and balsamic vinagarette. It was cold, too, because their ovens weren't working. (Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm, not toasty.)

And then I had a bad of ritz bitz with cheese.

Only 6.5 pts left for today, and I haven't had dinner yet!

Wonder what kind of poor choice I can make!! There's no way I'll find anything and stay within ptz today!

No comments: