Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh No!!

The Golden Arches called today, and I answered. I don't really eat fast food anymore. Every once in a while, I will get a bean burrito from Taco Bell, but other than that, I'm not going through drive thrus.

So, 13 of my 24 points today was on a McChicken sandwich and a small fry. It started with a craving for the fries, and waiting too long to go get lunch. (Why didn't I pack? Greg and I were supposed to meet for lunch, but the water heater installation started later than expected.)

Right now, after dinner, I am half a point over my daily. Which, isn't too bad. That's with no wine though.........

After Greg finishes the dishes, we're off to do some errands. I think I'll get on the treadmill when we get back. That will get me back on track, and if I have wine, I'll be right where I am now. If I don't get on the treadmill, then no wine for me today.

Tomorrow is another day. And, I feel better knowing I took care of the craving before it got crazy. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the smell in the car!!!

No comments: