Monday, November 10, 2008

Frustration!!

I didn't lose any weight last week.
I feel like I tried. But, I know I didn't write everything down, and I traveled, on top of that. No exercise, either, really.
So, I feel like I'm starting over again this week. I feel like I'm always starting over.

Here are some of the things I think are going wrong:
1. I started drinking Diet Coke again.
I'd stopped soda for nearly 3 years, and slipped back into it. Sure, it's diet, but it is still sweet, and changes the way my food tastes. I feel hungrier when I drink it. Must stop this. It's okay to have every once in a while, but maybe I need to say no all the time if I can slip back in.

2. Too many snacks.
I try to only keep healthy snacks in the house. But, I find myself bringing in what I like to call "fake" snacks lately. Snacks that are fake versions of sweets. I don't need that, and when I eat food like that I just end up with a sweeter sweet tooth!

3. Not exercising.
I need to get my butt off the couch! I try to use excuses like school, B, and so on, but there really isn't a good reason I don't exercise. I HATE exercising, but I feel good after I do it. (Because it's over....)

So, those are what I consider my "top 3" reasons I'm struggling.

What am I to do about it??

Here's my plan:

1. Stop the Diet Coke!!
2. Clean out the fridge and cupboards tonight! Get all the fake crap thrown out. Only real food. No artificial sweeteners.
3. Exercise more. This week, I will get on the treadmill 2 times for 30 minutes each.

No comments: