Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Steady she goes

Yesterday was a so-so day. Ended up entertaining out of town work guests both at lunch and then at dinner.

Lunch was pretty good. Soup and a salad. Instead of blue cheese dressing on the side, I chose a vinagarette. I ate the croutons though.

Dinner was Pasha again. Still AWESOME!! This time, I was not quite as good as Friday. My friend Becky and I had a glass of wine before dinner and then a glass at dinner. And dessert. And 2 appetizers. But I only had 2 pieces of bread.

Today proved difficult, too. Lunch today was Mexican. 2 beef tacos, but I also ate the beans and I ate too many chips!! I made up for it at dinner, with a turkey sandwich. (I was going to have soup too, but it was gross...Progresso light southwest chicken...yuck.)

I'm .5 points over for the day. Not too bad. And, today is a walking day, so I'll be golden. (Although I'm still hungry!!!)

Now for the best part. I cut my finger with my knife! Yay! Still a klutz. I was washing it, and sliced it right open. It's fun trying to get bandaids open when one finger is bleeding like a faucet. And, when you don't have the right kind of bandaid.

Oh well. Tomorrow will either be lunch with Greg or out again either way, I suppose. I guess Panera is on the menu, since dinner will be spaghetti.

No comments: