Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dreary Day

Well, we have a band-aid on the hot water heater. We'll have the plumber come back this week to install a new one. (Cheaper during the week.)

I feel like I have been pretty good today. Even at Mom and Dad's. Even with carrot cake. I had a small piece.

Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I'm hoping I've done well. I feel like I have been very good this week, and it has not been too difficult. We'll see.

I found out today that my mom wears a size 6 and my sister wears a 0 and has to wear a belt. Not very fun for me, squeezing into 14s.

I read today on the WW message boards about the "Wendie" plan. Basically, it tells you to vary how much you eat all week. One day low, then medium, then high, then low, etc. Supposedly it leads to higher, faster weight loss for people who have plateaued.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm trying it.

I feel very committed, and I know I'll be lighter for the city of light.

No comments: