Well, I've been avoiding you.
We went to my sister-in-law's for the holiday and it was bad news. So much good food! Wednesday was chicken chili, and a whole lot of cheese and salami for starters. And a brie en croute. I love brie. And I didn't keep track.
Didn't really keep track later when I had ice cream, or the next day when we all had pumpkin pie for lunch. I did skip the pumpkin roll though.
The pain continued. Friday Greg and I went to Cena for tapas. Although we didn't order anything fried, we did get an antipasti plate that was basically just meat. (NOT what the description sounded like....)
Anyway, yesterday was better, and today is the day I begin again. I didn't gain this week, but I certainly didn't lose.
I travel this week, so I'm kind of holding my breath.
I think this is the week I start the Wendie plan!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment