Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 2--Again

Well, yesterday, as I mentioned, was the first post on my new weight loss journey blog.

I didn't do too bad yesterday. I even got on the treadmill. Of course, I turned it off after 15 minutes, but I DID get on it.

Today was tough. I have been so hungry. I'm not starving myself, but I totally did not bring enough food to work with me.

I had my usual breakfast (light english muffin with ICBINB spray, Trader Joe's Honey Yogurt, and 1/2 a glass of OJ) and packed a Lean Cuisine for lunch. Well....I picked one that was under 200 calories. That didn't work. It wasn't enough umph. So, I took my last 50 cents and bought a bag of sun chips. Ate those. Still hungry! Even after a snack bag of popcorn too!

Bah.

And, soup for dinner. Which, really, is all I can afford, since I was so stupid during the day!

I still have some points left today. I have to decide if I want to have wine or a light dessert, or both, and dip into my weekly points.

I've been looking to see if I have any old pictures of the "fat" me. I remember one very distinctly. It was at a friend's bachelorette party. A side shot. Wow. That was the picture that got me going all those years ago. If I can find it, I'll post it. And, I'm going to get a "today" picture so that I can document the changes.

Until the next post...

No comments: